News Day

 Wednesday 27th April 2022

LO: To evaluate and review our News Day project


What I did....


I was behind the camera asking the questions to Jodie. The answers were very interesting, especially since she was from my own school!! I'm very happy for her to have won her first adult competition.


What I enjoyed the most....


The editing. I really enjoyed doing all of that, considering I'm an editor anyway. I don't edit on computer though, so it was a change for me.


What I enjoyed the least....


I didn't enjoy being behind the camera because I kind of wanted to be on camera so people would know who was talking.


What skills I learnt and developed....


I learnt how to edit on computer/pc.


What I learnt about the News Process....


I learnt about how a girl in my school won a pasty competition!


If I were to do it again....


I would do it differently, I would try and be on camera.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Theoretical Framework

Creating Meaning

Lights! Camera! Action!